Digit Analytics will enable
- administrators to view dashboard based on which they can take day to day planning and operational decisions
- citizens to view and assess how the city administration are delivering services to them
- employees to identify immediately areas of focus so that they can direct their efforts accordingly
- analysts and researchers to access data in format that enables them to analyse data rapidly and provide deep insights
In order to enable the above in a scalable, secure and reliable manner, Digit platform needs to ensure
- transaction data is extracted, transformed and made available in an analytical datastore in a timely manner.
- privacy issues are addressed as data is moved to analytical data store
- as transaction data structure is modified, the extract and transform programs continue to work seamlessly
- users will have the ability to extend the transformation to suit their needs. Data may need to be transformed multiple times to address reporting and analytical requirements.
- user are able design and modify dashboard as per their requirements
- users can access data only based on their role.
- raw as well as analytical datasets are made available through open data APIs for analysts and researchers.
- anomalies detected are bubbled up to the right users at the right time.
- users can perform descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics seamlessly
- real time scenarios e.g. IOT can be catered by the platform.
Proposed Analytics Framework