Service request allows users to define a service and then create a service against service definitions. A service definition can be a survey or a checklist which the users might want to define and a service against the service definition can be a response against the survey or a filled-out checklist.
- 1.Prior knowledge of Java/J2EE
- 2.Prior knowledge of SpringBoot
- 3.Prior knowledge of PostgreSQL
- 4.Prior knowledge of REST APIs and related concepts like path parameters, headers, JSON etc.
Users can -
- 1.Create and search service definitions.
- 2.Create and search services.
- 1./service-request/service/definition/v1/_create - Takes RequestInfo and ServiceDefinition in request body. ServiceDefinition has all the parameters related to the service definition being created.
- 2./service-request/service/definition/v1/_search - Allows searching of existing service definitions. Takes RequestInfo, ServiceDefinitionCriteria and Pagination objects in the request body.
- 3./service-request/service/v1/_create - Takes RequestInfo and Service in the request body. Service has all the parameters related to the service being created against a particular ServiceDefinition.
- 4./service-request/service/v1/_search - Allows searching of existing services created against service definitions. Takes RequestInfo, ServiceCriteria and Pagination objects in the request body.