Pros and Cons of migrating to Sunbird RC
Digital Registries must ensure the following
- 1.Single Source of Truth
- 2.Data Privacy
- 3.Non Repudiation
- 6.Exchange using Open Standards
- 7.Slow Moving Data
- 1.Data may be classified depending on the rate of change
- 1.Very Slow Changing Data may be called Master Data. In DIGIT, all Master Data is stored in single service called Master Data Registry. Examples of Master Data are - Property Type, Property Usage etc.
- 2.Slow changing data that are basis for various transactions are stored in Registry e.g. Property, User, Employee, Trade License etc.
- 3.Transaction Data e.g. Payment for Property Tax etc.
Need to evaluate if Digit needs to migrate registries to Sunbird RC.