Pros and Cons of migrating to Sunbird RC
Digital Registries must ensure the following
- 1.Single Source of Truth
- 2.Data Privacy
- 3.Non Repudiation
- 6.Exchange using Open Standards
- 7.Slow Moving Data
- 1.Data may be classified depending on the rate of change
- 1.Very Slow Changing Data may be called Master Data. In DIGIT, all Master Data is stored in single service called Master Data Registry. Examples of Master Data are - Property Type, Property Usage etc.
- 2.Slow changing data that are basis for various transactions are stored in Registry e.g. Property, User, Employee, Trade License etc.
- 3.Transaction Data e.g. Payment for Property Tax etc.
Sunbird RC contains a set of frameworks to enable you to rapidly build next generation electronic registries and verifiable credentials including attestation and verification flows.
Need to evaluate if Digit needs to migrate registries to Sunbird RC.