6. Deploy DIGIT
Now we have all the deployments configs ready, you can now run the following command and provide the necessary details asked and this interactive installer, it will take care of the rest.
What you can try to deploy is:
- DIGIT's core platform services
- TL (Trade License)
- PT (Property Tax)
- WS (Water & Sewerage)
- 1.Run the egov-deployer golang script from the DIGIT-Devops repo
[email protected]:# cd DIGIT-DevOps/deploy-as-code/deployer
[email protected]:# go run standalone_installer.go
#Be prepared for the following questions
1. Do you have the Kubernetes Setup?
2. Provide the path of the intented env kubeconfig file
3. Which version of the DIGIT that you want to install
4. What DIGIT Modules that you choose to install (Choose PGR)
5. All, done, Now do you want to preview the deployment manifests
6. Are you good to proceed with the DIGIT Installation
All done, wait and watch for 10 min. The DIGIT setup is complete and the application will be running on the given URL.
- If you do not have your domain yet, you can edit the host file entries and map the nginx-ingress-service loadbalancer id like below
- When you find it, add the following lines to the host file, save and close the file.
You can now test the DIGIT application status in the command prompt/terminal by using the below command.
curl -Is http://digit.try.com/employee/login | head -n 1
Note: Initially pgr-services would be in crashloopbackoff state, but after performing the post-deployment steps the pgr-services will start running.